Tex’s Trail Mix
Every journey needs a guide; be sure an adult is by your side!
Every JAMBO’S JOURNEY activity MUST have an ADULT’s supervision.
- Grain of choice (such as cereal, pretzels, popcorn, or granola)
- Nut of choice (such as peanuts, almonds, cashews, or seeds)**
- Dried fruit of choice (such as raisins, cranberries, banana chips, or dried pineapple pieces)
- Something sweet (chocolate candies, marshmallows, chocolate chips, or caramel bits)
- Any other small, dry snack you might like!
Place all the ingredients together in either a plastic zip lock or paper bag and shake until mixed together and enjoy!***
**if allergic to nuts, seeds like pumpkin or sunflower might be an alternative only if you know you’re not allergic—otherwise dried chickpeas are a good substitute protein!
***try sprinkling a little cinnamon, sea salt, garlic powder, or cayenne powder on your trail mix for a little extra somethingDOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF >>
More Fun Foods